IPL 2018, fantasy cricket , KXIP vs RR, Kings XI Punjab, Rajasthan Royals, Probable Playing XI
Do you Know ?
- Gayle on May 6 in IPL: 107(49), 26(22), 61(33), 38(24) and 117(57)
- Dhawal Kulkarni has dismissed KXIP both the openers thrice each.
- In the five matches Gayle has played in 2018, he and Rahul have made 60.17% of the total runs made by KXIP (473/786).
┬ Pitch Report:- The wicket at the Holkar stadium usually favours the batsmen. With even bounce and short boundaries coming into play.
Kings XI Punjab:
Team News:┬а┬ –
- The inclusion of Yuvraj Singh proved counter-productive for KXIP in their previous game so he will continue.
- Axar Patel or Mohit sharma could be replace with Barinder sarn.
- Don’t expect any other changes.
Probable Playing XI:┬а ┬ KL Rahul (wk), Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Manoj Tiwary, Marcus Stoinis, R Ashwin (c), Axar Patel/Barinder Sran, Andrew Tye, Ankit Rajpoot, Mujeeb ur Rahman.
Rajasthan Royals: –
Team News: ┬а┬ –
- They should go with last game playing IX.
- Don’t expect any changes.
Probable Playing XI: ┬аAjinkya Rahane (c), D’Arcy Short, Sanju Samson, Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Rahul Tripathi, K Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Dhawal Kulkarni.
┬ Dream 11 Team Prediction