Karaikudi Kaalai vs Madurai Panthers,Match Prediction Tamil Nadu Premier League, 2018
Pitch Report: Average scoring pitch.
Venue: NPR College Ground, Dindigul
- They are already on top point table so they can try their bench strenght So go with safe players.
- R Rajkumar batted one down in last match, Don’t expect same today. Bafna is likely to come one down.
- Srikkanth Anirudha 2nd highest run scorer in this tournament with 260 in 5 Matches.
- Maan Bafna excellent all-rounder who usually come one down and part time bowling.
- M Shajahan, Rajhamany Srinivasan both are middle order batsmen.
- Yo Mahesh, S Mohan Prasath both are regular bowler and doing great work.
Probable Playing XI: V Aditya, Srikkanth Anirudha (c), R Rajkumar, Maan Bafna, M Shajahan, Rajhamany Srinivasan, R Kavin, S Swaminathan, Ashwath Mukumthan, Yo Mahesh, S Mohan Prasath
- V Aditya
- Srikkanth Anirudha (c)
- R Rajkumar
- Maan Bafna
- M Shajahan
- S Mohan Prasath
- Yo Mahesh
Official Squads: V Aditya, Srikkanth Anirudha(c), R Rajkumar, Maan Bafna, M Shajahan, Rajhamany Srinivasan, R Kavin(w), S Swaminathan, Ashwath Mukumthan, Yo Mahesh, S Mohan Prasath, S Ganesh, L Suryaprakash, Velidi Lakshman, S Kishan Kumar, S Radhakrishnan, T Ajith Kumar, P Murgesh
Best team of the tournament so far. 4 win and 1 loos till now.
Arun Karthik is the best batsmen their team, 221 runs in 5 matches.
Mostly all players doing good work so They didn’t made any big changes in IX.
Probable Playing XI: Arun Karthik, D Rohit (c), Thalaivan Sargunam, Shijit Chandran, Jagatheesan Kousik, Abhishek Tanwar, Nilesh Subramanian (wk), R Karthikeyan, Kiran Akash, Varun Chakravathi, Rahil Shah
- Arun Karthik
- D Rohit (c)
- Thalaivan Sargunam
- Jagatheesan Kousik
- Abhishek Tanwar
- Rahil Shah