Mitchell Johnson Decided to retires from all forms of cricket
Australian fast bowler Mitchell Johnson decided on Saturday (August 19th) to retire from all forms of cricket. Last month, Johnson had also announced that he would retire from the Big Bash league located in the franchisee.
36-year-old Johnson said that I have bowled my last ball. And I have also taken the last wicket. Today, I declare my retirement from all forms of cricket. “” I had hoped that in various Twenty20 competitions around the world, it will continue to play until next year. But the fact is that my body is not working properly. 2018 (IPL) During the Indian Premier League tournament I had some back problems and it is probably an indication that you cannot play any further.
If I can’t play 100 percent, then I can’t give my team the best. And for me it has always been about the team. I want to thank Scorchers for the last two splendid summers and WACA in the last decade, my adopted cricket house has done everything for me. Christina Mathews and the team always tilt backwards to help me out. Thank you very much for the fans too.
Johnson, who made his international debut against New Zealand in Christchurch in 2005, has taken 59 international wickets. He took 313 Test wickets at an average of 28.40. The high point of his Test career came in the 2013-14 Ashes when he bowled with speed and poison and took 37 wickets at just 13.97 runs. He took 22 wickets at 17.36 in South Africa vs. Test series. During the 2015-16 season, he played his last Test match against New Zealand in Perth.
Johnson played a key role in winning his fifth World Cup in 2015 and took 15 wickets at 21.73. Johnson was also an easy batsman under the Certified Order of his Test Centuries against South Africa in Cape Town in 2008-09. Johnson also played for various T-20 teams around the world – Mumbai Indians, Knight Riders, Kings XI Punjab and Perth Scorchers – and scoring 123 scalps at 25.78 in the format. He also won the ICC Cricket Player twice.
Johnson made his first class debut for Queensland against the tour of New Zealand during the 2001-02 season. His successful season in first class cricket came in 2005-06 when he took 29 wickets for 25 wickets. In July 2008, he switched from Queensland to Western Australia.
My only test century in Cape Town in 2009. I am proud that I was able to fight and perform continuously in the second half of my career. I made mistakes and I learned from them. During the order of flattery decided a long way.
Johnson said I also knew that I can return it. If I work hard and really want, then I can play again for Australia, but I do not want to continue in this long and long period.