Sri Lanka vs South Africa, Only T20I, Match Prediction, South Africa tour of Sri Lanka, 2018
Pitch Report: Batting Friendly Pitch.
Venue: R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
- Niroshan Dickwella not in squad so he will not play.
- Srilanka announced 15 member squad for this T20, Dinesh Chandimal come back in. They won last 2 ODI against South Africa but Not Good in T20.
- Kusal Perera and Upul Tharanga could Open and Kushal Mendis one down.
- Thisara Perera, Angelo Mathews and Dinesh Chandimal will lead the middle order responsibility.
- Isuru Udana, Kasun Rajitha/ Lahiru Kumara, will lead pace attack.
- Akila Dananjaya and Lakshan Sandakan will lead the spinner responsibility.
Probable Playing XI: Kusal Mendis, Upul Tharanga, Kusal Perera, Dinesh Chandimal, Thisara Perera, Angelo Mathews,Dasun Shanaka, Lahiru Kumara, Isuru Udana, Lakshan Sandakan,Akila Dananjaya
- Upul Tharanga
- Kusal Perera
- Dinesh Chandimal
- Thisara Perera
- Angelo Mathews
- Akila Dananjaya
Official Squads: Kusal Mendis, Upul Tharanga, Kusal Perera(w), Thisara Perera, Angelo Mathews(c), Dasun Shanaka, Dinesh Chandimal, Dhananjaya de Silva, Shehan Jayasuriya, Isuru Udana, Akila Dananjaya, Lahiru Kumara, Binura Fernando, Kasun Rajitha, Lakshan Sandakan
- South Africa going with same ODI squad for this T20 math. Hasim Amla has play all ODI Matches so Management could rested for this match but not confirm.
- If Hasim Amla play so Aiden Markram could sit out on bench.
- Quinton de Kock and Reeza Hendricks could open, and Jean-Paul Duminy will bat at No. 3.
- Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller and Aiden Markram expect middle order responsibility.
- Willem Mulder and Andile Phehlukwayo both all-rounder bat lower down and full time bowl.
- Lungi Ngidi, Kagiso Rabada/ Junior Dala will lead the pace attack.
- Tabraiz Shamsi will lead the spinner department.
Probable Playing XI: Quinton de Kock(w), Reeza Hendricks,Jean-Paul Duminy(c), Aiden Markram,Willem Mulder,Heinrich Klaasen,David Miller,Andile Phehlukwayo,Kagiso Rabada/Junior Dala, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi
- Quinton de Kock
- Reeza Hendricks
- Jean-Paul Duminy
- David Miller
- Andile Phehlukwayo
- Tabraiz Shamsi
- Lungi Ngidi
Official Squads: Hashim Amla, Quinton de Kock(w), Aiden Markram, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Jean-Paul Duminy(c), Willem Mulder, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Junior Dala, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi
Dream 11 Team Prediction
This is only for Small Leagues. We try to give best team predict but make changes according you. If you fail so don’t blame us.
- Quinton de Kock (Opener and Good Hitting Bastmen)
- Dinesh Chandimal (Bat middle order)
- Hasim Amla (Good Bastmen if Play today)
- Aiden Markram (Out of form in ODI)
- Reeza Hendricks (Good Form In ODI)
- Heinrich Klaasen (Looking not good tuch)
- David Miller (In Good Form)
- Kusal Mendis (Not IN Good Form)
- Upul Tharanga (Good Batmen but Out of tuch)
- Kusal Perera (In Good Form)
- Angelo Mathews (In Good Form)
- Thisara Perera (In Good Form)
- Jean-Paul Duminy (In Good Form)
- Dasun Shanaka (In Good Form)
- Willem Mulder (Good Allrounder)
- Andile Phehlukwayo (In Good Form)
- Akila Dananjaya (wicket takker)
- Lakshan Sandakan (Out of Form)
- Tabraiz Shamsi (wicket takker)
- Lungi Ngidi (wicket takker)
- Kagiso Rabada (wicket takker)